Birchwood Farms, a local community in Birch Run, MI from UMH Properties featuring Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Homes.
Enjoy Affordable Living!
Our residents love the fact that they save money on housing costs. The money you invest in housing may be your highest monthly cost and a manufactured home at Birchwood Farms can be as much as 60% less than site-built homes with comparable floor plans.
Since our residents lease the land that their home sits on, they are able to realize more value for their home and the property.
Our three-bedroom homes have plenty of space for your needs and your family. The eat-in kitchens have ample countertop and cabinet space, plus room for an island. Many homes have gorgeous wood floors and large windows that highlight the open floor plan.
Birchwood Farms by UMH Properties Located In Birch Run Michigan Featuring Beautifully Landscaped Grounds.
Birchwood Farms, located near Saginaw, MI along I-75, is set in the tranquil, green area of Birch Run, Michigan, with landscaped grounds that’s near many local attractions in the Mid-Michigan area. This is a welcoming community, where residents enjoy sitting outside on their decks and talking to their neighbors.
- Our Manufactured Homes Feature Space and Storage. The homes in the Birchwood Farms community have modern designs with large floorplans. The spacious kitchens have more than enough room for an island that you can use for cooking and storage. There are brand-name appliances, tons of cabinet space for all of your kitchen items, and ample countertop space. There's even a master bathroom that's attached to the master bedroom, so you can enjoy stepping into a garden tub at the end of a long day. The deck is a great place to grill out and relax, and there's a storage shed that holds even more belongings.
- Lots to Do in the Area. Birch Run Premium Outlets showcase the best in discounted fashion, and the Birch Run Expo Center entertainment facility hosts concerts, sporting events, circuses and other events each year. Barber Memorial Park has a playground, family-oriented activates, a nature trail, and kayaking. If you love racing, Dixie Motor Speedway is a few miles away, and Zender’s Splash Village has two water parks. Restaurants in the area include Zehnder’s Famous Family Style Chicken, and Tony's I-75 Restaurant, which features a one-pound BLT.
- Beautiful, Affordable Homes. These homes are up to 1,500 square feet, with large bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens. They are very affordable, too, and are much more reasonable than homes of similar size and design that are in Birch Run and surrounding areas. Since our community provides leases for the land that the home sits on, that means that your housing costs are reduced even more.
Manufactured Homes Offer Much More than Mobile Homes
Manufactured home communities are built around the residents. These communities have 24/7 maintenance that offer prompt responses for issues, an onsite manager, and great locations near activities and employers. Mobile homes haven’t been built for years, have very little space, and have very little sense of community. Residents at our manufactured home communities love the roominess of their homes and their neighborhood.
Call us today for a tour of Laurel Woods and to talk to our on-site manager.
Community Mgr:Shirley Klinert
Model Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm Weekends by Appointment
- Clean, Quiet Community, 1 mile from the heart of Birch Run.
- On site management & maintenance.
- Off street parking, game room, playground.
- Walking distance to schools and outlet mall. http://www.premiumoutlets.com
- We are 1 mile from I-75 and 7 miles from Frankenmuth, home of Zehnders world famous chicken dinners http://www.zehnders.com/ and Bronners, the biggest Christmas store ever. http://www.bronners.com
- We have Tonys I-75 Restaraunt, featured on tv's Man vs Food.
- On-Site Management
- City Sewer
- City Water