UMH Properties, Inc. cannot wait to welcome you to Birchwood Farms, home to some of the finest manufactured homes Michigan has to offer. We specialize in helping potential homeowners find manufactured homes that meet their lifestyle and financial needs. If you're ready for a place to call your own, UMH Properties, Inc. can help! We have manufactured homes for sale in a community you can feel good about. Birchwood Farms, just a mile from the heart of Birch Run, MI, is a clean, quiet community that's walking distance to local schools and the Birch Run Premium Outlets. We also have some great restaurants in the area, including Zehnders in nearby Frankenmuth, home to world famous chicken dinners, and Tony's I-75 Restaurant, which was featured on the Travel Channel's "Man v. Food. Our community offers on-site management and 24-hour maintenance, and also other amenities. Sooner or later, everyone wants a place they can call his or her own. Whether you're tired of the constant stress of renting, or the kids are gone and you're ready to settle down, consider letting UMH Properties Inc. help you choose from our high-quality, energy efficient manufactured homes. Michigan knows you can't compare the savings, and we want to find the financing solution that works best for you! Call us or visit our website today for more information!
- Clean, Quiet Community, 1 mile from the heart of Birch Run.
- On site management & maintenance.
- Off street parking, game room, playground.
- Walking distance to schools and outlet mall. http://www.premiumoutlets.com
- We are 1 mile from I-75 and 7 miles from Frankenmuth, home of Zehnders world famous chicken dinners http://www.zehnders.com/ and Bronners, the biggest Christmas store ever. http://www.bronners.com
- We have Tonys I-75 Restaraunt, featured on tv's Man vs Food.
- On-Site Management
- City Sewer
- City Water