Camelot Village is located in, Anderson Indiana and the perfect community to settle into a new home. Our neighborhood is a neat and laid back community perfect for families and conveniently located near the Anderson school district. Close to Camelot Village is several recreational options to explore, including parks, shopping, entertainment.
Schools – We understand that perhaps the most important factor in finding your new home is where your children will attend school. Camelot Village is located in the Anderson Community School District.
Elementary School – Anderson Elementary (K – 5)
Middle School – Highland Middle School (6-8)
High School – Anderson High School (9-12)
Restaurants – Hungry? We have a few suggestions. Here is a brief overview of some nearby Restaurants.
- Dine-in – Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, Ponderosa, Texas Road House, Montana Mike’s, Olive Garden, Fazoli’s, Real Hacienda, Perkins, Ruby Tuesday, Golden Corral, Steak-n-Shake, IHOP, Bob Evans, Frisch’s, Hibachi Grill & Buffet, Ninja of Japan, BW’s, and many more!
- Fast Food – McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Pizza King, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Qdoba, Panda Express, Penn Station, Jimmy John’s, Hardee’s, Starbucks, Panera, and more!
- Unique to Anderson – Frazier’s Dairy Maid, The Lemon Drop, Gene’s Root Beer, Meadowbrook Pizza, Art’s Pizza & Roast Beef, Scampy’s, Heaven’s Delight Bakery, Good’s Candy Shop. Just to name a few!
Shopping – The Anderson area near Camelot Village has a variety of shopping, be it groceries, clothing, home repair, household items, or toys and video games for the kids we have plenty of nearby options for whatever you may need!
- Stores – Walmart, Meijers, Lowe’s, Menards, Kohl’s, CVS, Walgreens, Payless Supermarket, Aldi’s, Pet Smart, Marshall’s, Big Lots, Harbor Freight, Ollie’s, Rose’s, Payless Shoe Source, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Cowpokes, Goodwill, Game Stop, GameXchange, Office Depot, KT Pawn, EZ Pawn, as well as many small businesses!
Attractions & Entertainment – Indianapolis is a short 30-minute trip on I-69, and Noblesville is only 18-minutes away. Closer to Camelot Village, our community has several attractions central to the Anderson area.
- What to do? – Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, Anderson Speedway, Mounds State Park, Falls Park, Mounds Cinema, Championship Lanes Bowling Alley, Planet Fitness, Anderson Museum of Art, General Pulaski Park, Lost Lake, Pine Lakes, Shadyside Park, Wigman Gym,
- Food Stores
- 4 Communities
- Room for expansion
- 209 lots
- Community Building
- Local Park
- Dog Park
- On-Site Management
- Maintenance Services