The perfect place to retire, welcome to Cinnamon Woods, a 55+ community. Our community features a variety of styles of manufactured homes with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with large windows and have ample counter and cabinet space. Come home to a quiet community with homes priced at an affordable monthly payment while still located in a beautiful location with tons of nearby shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and a Veterans Day Celebration every November. Located in Conowingo Maryland, the Cinnamon Woods community is part of the Cecil region and full of wonderful activities for you to enjoy! Cinnamon Woods is currently expanding, with a new clubhouse and over 124 new homes will become available. If you'd like to schedule a visit, please call or contact our on-site manager for a tour today!
- Unique Attractions – Plumpton park zoo, Elkton Amusement Center, Dutch Wonderland, Go Ape Ziplining, Guppy Gulch Waterpark, Cecil Co Parks & Recreations, Conowingo Dam, Cecil County YMCA, Milburn Orchards, Apple Orchard, Petting Zoo, Hollywood Casino, Mason Dixon Original Settling Pod, Cow Pond, Octoraro Lakes, Rising Sun Community Pond, Plum Creek Pond, Elk River Park, Holly Hall, National Guard Armory, Gilpin's Falls Covered Bridge, Cross Keys Tavern, Rising Sun, Mile Marker 1, Fair Hill, Flint Furnance, Havre De Grace, Jersey Toll House, Havre De Grace, Stafford Flint Furance, Michael Mcmaster Memorial Firepit, Port Deposit, Jacobs Ladder, Captain Layman House, Chesapeake City,
- Restaurants – Restaurants – Stone House, Susquehanna Inn, Conowingo Pizza, Basket Case Crab, Spready Oak Country Cafe, Union Hotel Restaurant, Ballpark Restaurant, Mr. Y's Pizza N Fries, Buck's Restaurant and Tavern, Four Seas Pizza Restaurant, Old South Smoke House, Prost German Restaurant, Lee's Landing Dock Bar, Pizza Boy, Granite Run Taproom, Bottom of the Hill Bar and Grill and many more!
- Stores – Dollar General, Royal Farms, Conowingo Discount Liquors, B & L Interlock, Walmart, and more!
- Grocery – Grocery – Walmart, Rich’s Market, Benjamins Grocery, Martin’s Food, Rock Springs Store & Deli, Saubel’s Markets, Weis Markets, Bayanihan Food Market, and more!
- Transportation – Cecil Transit, Greyhound Bus, The Bus (Cecil County Department of Aging).
- Hospitals/healthcare – West Cecil Health Center.