Those looking for a cozy manufactured home will find their perfect one in Cranberry Village. Cranberry Village is a suburban, pet-friendly community with tree-lined streets and tons of amenities, including a clubhouse, basketball court, and playground. All of our energy-efficient, manufactured, 2-3 bedroom houses come in a wide variety of styles, layouts, and sizes to match your needs, in a surrounding community that’s sure to feel like home.
Cranberry Village is located in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania – only 20 miles outside of Pittsburgh! This community is tucked between the rolling, green Pennsylvania hills, offering both the convenience of nearby necessities and the peace of rural surroundings at nearby Graham Park or Cranberry Park. The surrounding Cranberry Township features convenient shopping, great dining options, and everything else that metropolitan Pittsburgh area has to offer!
- Unique Attractions – Fun Fore All Family Fun Park, Graham Park, Cranberry Township Community Park, MovieScoop Cranberry Cinemas, Urban Air Adventure Park, Key Stone Shooting Center, Knob Hill Community Park
- Restaurants – Aladdin’s Eatery, Primanit Bros., Noodles and Company, Jimmy wan’s Restaurant and Lounge, Olive Garden, Firebirds, Juniper Grill, Houlihan’s
- Stores – Target, Kohl’s, Plato’s Closet, Hobby Express, Wal Mart, Field and Stream, PetSmart, Best Buy, Barnes & Nobles, Dick’s Sporting Goods, LOFT, Home Depot, JoAnn Fabrics, Petco
- Grocery – Fresh Thyme, Cranberry Shop N’ Save, Giant Eagle Supermarket, Wal Mart Supercenter, ALDI
- Transportation – Park & Ride, Star Limousine, Uber, Lyft, Steel City Car Service
- Hospitals/healthcare – UPMC Cranberry, Alleghany General Hospital
- Basketball Court