Oak Ridge Estates, a local community in Elkhart, IN from UMH Properties featuring Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Homes.
Enjoy Affordable Living!
Our residents love the fact that they save money on housing costs. The money you invest in housing may be your highest monthly cost and a manufactured home at Oak Ridge Estates can be as much as 60% less than site-built homes with comparable floor plans.
Since our residents lease the land that their home sits on, they are able to realize more value for their home and the property.
Our three-bedroom homes have plenty of space for your needs and your family. The eat-in kitchens have ample countertop and cabinet space, plus room for an island. Many homes have gorgeous wood floors and large windows that highlight the open floor plan.
Quality Manufactured Homes in Elkhart, Indiana
Located in Elkhart, IN, and near South Bend and Goshen, Oak Ridge Estates is in a central area that’s near shopping and dining choices, but residents can still enjoy rural living amid tranquil surroundings. They also appreciate being part of a bustling surrounding community with a vibrant downtown area, called The Gateway Mile.
Manufactured Home Community in Northern Indiana
Our homes are affordable and comparable to site-built homes in the area:
- On-site amenities. Our community features a playground, picnic area, and basketball court that our residents love to use when the weather is nice. There’s also a clubhouse that’s available for anyone in Oak Ridge Estates to use for parties or get-togethers.
- Near City Conveniences and Rural Comforts. Our community is close the Indiana Turnpike and the intersection of highways 20 and 17, making it an easy commute to work. Oak Ridge Estates is near the area’s many shopping, dining, and entertainment options, including a Walmart Supercenter, and the Elkhart General Hospital is conveniently located a few minutes away.
- Large, Modern Floorplans. Our three-bedroom, two-bathroom floorplans offer plenty of space in every room. The kitchen has brand-name appliances and room for an island, plus countertop and cabinet space for all of your cookware. The master bedroom has large closets and opens into a master bathroom with a shower and garden tub. Whether you’re looking for relaxation or something fun to do, we have it all here.
Why Are They Called Manufactured Homes?
People often wonder if mobile homes and manufactured homes are the same structure. They’re completely different: mobile homes haven’t been built since the mid-1970s, while manufactured homes currently lead affordable housing trends all over the country. Their floor plans are larger, they are built according to stringent safety standards, and the construction is closely regulated by strict codes.
If you'd like to schedule a visit, please call or contact our on-site manager for a tour today!
Community Mgr: Brenda Radcliffe
Phone: (574) 522-4650
Model Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm Weekends by Appointment
Address: 1201 County Road 15, Elkhart, 46514
- Oak Ridge Estates Clubhouse
- Oak Ridge Estates Playground
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Area
- On-Site Management
- City Sewer
- City Water
- Community Center