Port Royal Village, a local community in Belle Vernon, PA from UMH Properties featuring Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Homes.
Enjoy Affordable Living!
Our residents love the fact that they save money on housing costs. The money you invest in housing may be your highest monthly cost and a manufactured home at Port Royal Village can be as much as 60% less than site-built homes with comparable floor plans.
Since our residents lease the land that their home sits on, they are able to realize more value for their home and the property.
Our three-bedroom homes have plenty of space for your needs and your family. The eat-in kitchens have ample countertop and cabinet space, plus room for an island. Many homes have gorgeous wood floors and large windows that highlight the open floor plan.
Manufactured homes in Pennsylvania
The Port Royal Village community, located in Belle Vernon, PA, is just miles from Pittsburgh but is nestled in the suburbs. It’s surrounded by various shopping, dining, and entertainment options as well as parks, libraries, and recreation areas. Those interested in the Western Pennsylvania area will benefit from living in Port Royal Village due to the numerous activities in the area.
Benefits of Manufactured Home Communities
- Affordable Housing. Port Royal Village, like many manufactured home communities, is attractive not only because of location but because of price. The homes here start in the mid-60s and cost less than most traditional homes.
- Amenities. The community has a pool to swim in during the summer, a community clubhouse for activities, and a playground and basketball court that many of our residents enjoy year-round.
- Customized Living Space. These manufactured homes are modern and spacious. They include open floor plans, kitchen with tiled backsplashes, name brand appliances, two-level islands and breakfast nooks, large windows, and storage space. Many homes have back decks, covered front porches, storage sheds, and two-car driveways.
On-Site Management and 24/7 Maintenance
Port Royal Village has 24-hour on-site management and maintenance available. It’s a convenience that our residents say is one of the many reasons they choose our manufactured home community. If you have a problem, or need some assistance with your home or lot, help is right there. Call us today or stop by for a tour of Port Royal Village.
Manufactured Homes Near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Affordability. Homes in this area have an average price of around $275,000. The manufactured homes in Forest Park Village start at the budget-friendly price of $49,900 and include modern kitchens, large bathrooms, and upgrades in every room.
- Large, Livable Floor plans. From top to bottom, our homes are made for modern living. Wood and tile floors or wall-to-wall carpeting greet you as soon as you walk in. The eat-in kitchens have generous shelving and counter space, islands, storage—even fireplaces. Many homes have front and back decks and double driveways.
Why Are They Called Manufactured Homes?
People often wonder if mobile homes and manufactured homes are the same structure. They’re completely different: mobile homes haven’t been built since the mid-1970s, while manufactured homes currently lead affordable housing trends all over the country. Their floor plans are larger, they are built according to stringent safety standards, and the construction is closely regulated by strict codes.
If you'd like to schedule a visit, please call or contact our on-site manager for a tour today!
Community Mgr: Diana Morris
Phone: (724) 929-4224
Model Hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 10am - 3pm
Activities & Entertainment Idlewild & SoakZone – Ligioner, PA. Voted best Kid’s Park in the World www.idlewild.com Living Treasures - Donegal, PA. Animal park and petting zoo http://www.ltanimalpark.com/ Caddie Shak - Donegal, PA. Mini golf, Go Karts, Batting Cages & More! www.caddieshak.com/ Cedar Creek Park - Belle Vernon, Pa. Bike trails/rentals, hiking, sports fields, pavilions, amphitheater, hunting and more! http://www.co.westmoreland.pa.us/parks Hazelbaker’s Canoes - Perryopolis, Pa. Canoe rentals along Youghiogheny River. www.hazelbakerscanoes.com Nemacolin Woodlands Spa & Resort - Farmington, Pa. Resort, Spa, Golfing & More. http://www.nemacolin.com/ Seven Springs Mountain Resort - Seven Springs, Pa. http://www.7springs.com/ Meadows Racetrack & Casino - Washington, Pa www.meadowsgaming.com/ The Rivers Casino - Pittsburgh, Pa www.riverscasino.com/pittsburgh/ Cedarbrook Golf Course - Belle Vernon, Pa. http://www.cedarbrookgolfcourse.com/welcome Schools Belle Vernon Area School District - www.bellevernonarea.net Police Rostraver Police Department - 205 Municipal Drive, Belle Vernon, PA 15012 (724) 929-4111 State Police- 560 Circle Dr Belle Vernon, PA 15012 (724) 929-6262 Local Links: Rostraver Township- http://www.rostraver.us/
- Basketball Court
- Community Center
- On-Site Management
- City Sewer
- City Water